Dear Friends,Welcome to the 9th ASCENSION BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU CHAMPIONSHIP! We are very pleased host our 9th annual event, welcoming back our amazing competitors that have been so supportive over the years, not just in attending and competing, but in the way that you help us to maintain that familiar sportsmanlike and community atmosphere that has become a hallmark of all Ascension Tournaments.To all new competitors, we know how daunting your initial competition experience can be and we strive to provide the appropriate setting for you to grow from your exciting new experience.
Of course, we take great pride in our Kids' Competition held on Sunday morning and look forward to providing a memorable experience for all our young competitors, their coaches, teams and families!!!
This year's event will have the following familiar format:
• All Adult and Junior (16-17) Gi Divisions will be held on Saturday, March 1st.
• Absolute Championship (Gi) will be held on Saturday, March 1st.
• All Kids (5-10), Youth (11-12) and Teen (13-15) Gi Divisions will be held on Sunday, March 2nd in the morning.
• All Adult and Junior (16-17) No-Gi Divisions will be held on Sunday, March 2nd in the afternoon.
• Absolute Championship (No-Gi) will be held on Sunday, March 2nd in the afternoon.
Please stay tuned for more information about our upcoming event and we look forward to sharing a fun and memorable weekend on March 1st & 2nd. Hoping to see you there!!!